Wednesday 5 August 2009

A month in the life of a Green Party campaigner -- July

Council meetings -- 0
Community meetings and events -- 19
Council enquiries and requests for repairs -- 9

Council meetings
I did not make it to any Council meetings this month.

Community meetings and events
But I made it to lots of community meetings. The first weekend in July was particularly busy with the Kennet Walk barbecue on Friday, the Orts Road estate 30th anniversary on Saturday and East Reading Festival on Sunday.

Residents' enquiries and requests for repairs
I was busy talking to people about the plans to change Palmer Park and so only picked up a few items of casework.

Campaigning
The campaign to Reopen the Jolly Anglers been my main campaign recently.

Green party
I have coordinated the delivery of the latest Park Ward newsletter.

No comments: